Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate
Admission Deadlines: FEBRUARY 15 (SUMMER ADMISSION)
At Texas A&M, we offer the coursework necessary to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)® examination*. The coursework consists of six online courses in applied behavior analysis (ABA) and is approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB), Inc.®. You may complete these courses toward the ABA certificate, whether or not you are interested in becoming a BCBA.
For more information or to apply for the ABA certificate, please click the buttons below.
*Additional requirements apply for national certification. See the BACB® website for more information on the certification process: Learn more at BACB®.
APPLIED BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS CERTIFICATE
Complete 21 hours for a transcripted TAMU graduate certificate in applied behavior analysis!
The ABA certificate option includes:
- 21 credit hours entirely online
- Asynchronous and synchronous course formats
- Preparation for the BCBA exam
- Required courses include:
- EPSY 630 Single-Case Experimental Design
- SPED 601 Assessment in School Settings
- SPED 602 Ethics and Professional Conduct in SPED and ABA
- SPED 604 Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- SPED 605 Leadership in Applied Behavior Analysis
- SPED 642 Prevention, Support, and Intervention for Students with Emotional and Behavior Problems
- SPED 699 Advanced Applied Behavior Analysis
Contact the EPSY advisor to apply for the TAMU graduate certificate in ABA.
Non-students who are only interested in the TAMU graduate certificate in ABA (18 hours listed above): Go to Apply Texas
- Apply as a non-degree seeking student.
- Choose Texas A&M for the school
- Choose Educational Psychology (EPSY) for the department
- And NDS for non-degree seeking Master’s
Degree: Graduate Certificate
Program Delivery: Cohort-Model, Online
Credit Hours: 21