Advisors provide students with advice on degree requirements, course load and options, transfer questions and other general advising information. Students are encouraged to visit their academic advisor if they have any questions regarding their degree program.
Advisors strive to meet with each student requesting an appointment; however, please be aware of busy periods throughout the year that may result in a longer than normal wait time to meet with an advisor:
- The week before school starts
- The first week of school (add/drop period)
- Q-drop deadline
- Pre-registration period (last 6 weeks leading up to graduation)
All students are blocked from registration until they have been advised.
What is my classification?
- Freshman – 0-29 completed college hours
- Sophomore – 30-59 completed college hours
- Junior – 60-89 completed college hours
- Senior – 90 or more completed college hours