In the College of Education and Human Development, we want our students to suceed. In order to make student life a richer experience, we offer opportunities for students to get involved and interact with their peers. Visit the college's Student Resources page to see all the opportunities available.
- Bilingual Education Student Organization (BESO)
- Educational Psychology Student Organization (EPSO)
- Student Council for Exceptional Children (SCEC)
- Student Affiliates of School Psychology
- Texas Association for Bilingual Education
- The Association of Black Psychologists (ABPsi)