The role of the graduate advisor is to serve as an administrative liaison for graduate students navigating the administrative requirements of graduate school from the admissions process to degree completion. Graduate advisors generally do not provide students with a list of courses to take though we can sometimes give a list of suggested courses. Students are always advised to review their course schedules with their chair or temporary faculty advisor.
EPSY offers Skype advising by appointment for current students as well as applicants.
Educational Psychology- Four program emphasis options:
- Cognition and Creativity (M.Ed.)
- Cognition, Creativity, Instruction, & Development (M.Ed./M.S.)
- Research, Measurement, and Statistics (M.Ed./M.S.)
- School Counseling (M.Ed.)
Counseling Psychology (Ph.D.)
Educational Psychology- Five program emphasis options:
- Bilingual Education (Ph.D.)
- Cognition, Creativity, Instruction, and Development (Ph.D.)
- Educational Technology (Ph.D.)
- Research, Measurement, & Statistics (Ph.D.)
- Special Education (Ph.D.)